| Full Time
Marketing — Creative Services
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidate affirms that they are/will be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus on or before their first day of employment. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Digital Designer with strong graphic design and coding proficiency will work creatively and independently to design and execute animated, dynamic HTML 5 banner ads, responsive email templates, social media campaigns, and responsive websites. Support in-house corporate creative and produce deadline-sensitive marketing/promotional materials, using creativity and imagination while aligning with Brand-approved art and style guides. Help develop team's competency in digital and new media deliverables. May also be called upon to design for mediums outside of digital including, but not limited to; print, outdoor, presentation decks and motion graphics. Essential Job Functions
- Create and execute original concepts for animated, dynamic, HTML 5 web banners using Google Web Designer, Adobe Animate, Tumult Hype or comparable software.
- Design and code responsive email templates with knowledge of pitfalls and workarounds for various email clients and platforms (experience with Litmus testing a plus.)
- Ability to stay current with knowledge of social media platform specs, trends, and emerging new media technologies.
- Create and execute inventive social media campaigns that align with brand style guides, licensee rules, and encompass brand personality and values.
- Use automated, online workflow system to manage jobs. Assist in managing job queue and accomplishing daily scheduled work.
- Distill technical concepts to assist stakeholders in understanding complex digital paradigms
- Help foster an environment of learning and training for peers who aren’t yet proficient in a digital environment.
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes and technology to enable the team to deliver highest quality products.
- College degree or formal education in Graphic Arts field.
- Digital design work experience, preferably in an agency or marketing communications environment.
- Firm grasp of design principals including color theory, balance, organizing of content, and typography.
- Experience with Brand teams and ability to follow understand the style, production, and protocols of advertising collateral. Must be able to follow department guidelines.
- Attention to detail and follow through. Exceptional organizational and time management skills. Team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.