Production Stage Manager - Monster Jam
| Full Time
Production & Operations Touring Units — Tour Operations - Four Wheel Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Part of a “key” touring unit management team, the Production Stage Manager for a Monster Jam show provides leadership to the traveling crew, as well as oversight and logistical coordination of the technical operations of the production. Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the presentation of the show from a technical and production standpoint.
- Direct supervisor of the touring safety officials, stagehands, audio/video production staff, and other related event personnel.
- Advanced planning for engagements including, but not limited to, local labor, catering, venue relations, performance and tear-down of all production elements.
- Overseeing the movement of show equipment from city to city in conjunction with corporate transportation.
- Submitting tech reports and safety program reports for each engagement on a timely basis to Monster Jam Operations.
- Arranging and purchasing production related supplies as they relate to the show.
- Implementation of the Feld Entertainment Inc. Safety and Health Program and compliance with the program’s regulations.
- Following and administering the rules, regulations and guidelines set forth by “Feld Entertainment Inc.” best practices as they pertain to Monster Jam shows.
- All other relevant duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Associates Degree, or one to three years related experience, or equivalent combination of training, education and or experience.
- A thorough understanding of Monster Jam show operations, or related experience with other traveling family entertainment shows.
- Experience working with, supervising, and negotiating with unions (e.g. IATSE) and labor companies.
- Understanding of theatrical terms and directions.
- Knowledge of and experience working with chain-hoists, rigging equipment, electricity, scenic elements, stage sets, props, lighting systems, costumes and sound equipment preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software and a variety of computer programs.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- The ability to sit and stand for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift 50lbs.
- Ability to communicate on various organizational levels with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure and quick deadlines.
- Valid driver’s license and passport.
- The ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally 90-100% of the time.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.