Senior International Tax Accountant
| Full Time
Financial Planning & Analysis — Tax
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Senior International Tax Accountant performs moderately complex data preparation, account analysis, and work paper documentation tasks necessary for completion and timely filing of international indirect tax, income tax and other tax returns and tax planning for Feld Entertainment, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates and branches (collectively, the “Company”). This position prepares responses to correspondence from foreign taxing authorities, fulfills inquires in connection with indirect tax audits, assists with the quarterly income tax provision work, and performs entry level to moderately complex analysis related to tax planning activities as requested. Responsibilities also include the preparation of U.S. tax reporting for foreign-based operations. The role directly manages a Tax Accountant position and provides leadership and training to enhance the effectiveness of the tax team members. Essential Job Functions
- Preparation and proper documentation of the company’s foreign income tax returns, state and local indirect and other tax returns, including payments of tax due and responses to related correspondence from taxing authorities. Analysis of worldwide tax treaties.
- Perform ongoing monthly review and analysis of all indirect tax-related transactions and liabilities in the general ledger to insure proper accounting and financial reporting of tax-related expenses, assets and liabilities in accordance with the company’s internal accounting policies.
- Assist in supporting annual audits, communication with outside auditors (both private and government) and related inquiries from foreign taxing authorities.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or a related field. CPA, Masters in Tax or J.D. preferred.
- Minimum 5 years combined Domestic or International tax compliance experience, indirect/state and local tax compliance in a public account firm or a medium to large size multi-national company.
- Foreign language skills preferred. Spanish a plus.
- Proficient with MS EXCEL, WORD, VISO, PowerPoint.
- Strong research and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills; along with a positive and professional demeanor.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to volatility.
- Team player, organized, task oriented, quick learner, self-starter, critical thinking.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.