| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — FCP - Inventory Control
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Cycle Counter is responsible for ensuring a high level of accuracy of inventory levels in the distribution center by performing cycle counts daily, weekly and quarterly. Resolve any and all discrepancies in a timely manner through communication with Inventory Control and Warehouse leadership, and any required research. Essential Job Functions
- Completes physical inventories, cycle counts, random or receipt audits, and reconciliations on a daily, monthly or quarterly basis.
- Resolves inventory issues in a timely manner. Researches inventory discrepancies, including variances in usage and cost.
- Performs inventory computer transactions in the Warehouse Management system.
- Utilizes order pickers and other MHE equipment in the execution of counting locations.
- Utilizes RF guns to execute counting and investigate inventory variances and inventory reconciliation.
- Adheres to all safety procedures / standards within the course of performing job tasks.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent is required.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a distribution center environment is highly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) applications. Familiarity with warehouse management systems is preferred.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Ability to accurately count product and convert counts into inner packs or cases.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to use RF scan guns and personal computer
- Ability to be trained on and operate MHE (Forklift, Stock Picker, Pallet Jack).
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently required to sit; stand; walk; reach with hands and arms.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.