Monster Jam Truck Technician
Ellenton, Florida - E-Verify
| Full Time
Florida Operations & Show Support — Motor Sports - Fleet Operations, Monster Jam
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Technician is responsible for maintenance and general upkeep of vehicles, and performing race team duties, as instructed by Crew Chief and Shop Management. Essential Job Functions
- Perform Race Team duties as instructed by Team Crew Chief and Shop Management
- Maintain some paperwork for assigned Monster Truck Transport Vehicle, including but not limited to, paperwork, service records, expense reports and pre-show inspection.
- Maintenance, service, and repairs for assigned Monster Truck and Monster Truck Transport vehicle.
- Perform all mechanical procedures as instructed by Team Crew Chief or Shop Management
- Represent Feld Entertainment /Motor Sports in a professional manner at assigned events.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Technical degree in mechanics or a vocational certificate preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in mechanics and repair required.
- Previous mechanical experience /or a technical degree in engineering or a vocational certificate preferred.
- Must be task oriented to meet deadlines.
- Must have strong skills in team building and critical thinking.
- Ability to frequently bend, lift, stand, climb and reach.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and carry 75 or more pounds.
- Ability and willingness to work in climactic conditions of both hot and cold.
- International travel of up to 75% is required while performing the duties of this position.
PLEASE NOTE: This position remains posted on our website year-round. We may or may not currently have an opening, but we encourage you to submit your resume now in the event one becomes available. We will keep your resume on file and contact you within a year of submitting if your skills and experience meet the job qualifications. You may be contacted via phone or email for any of our touring properties.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.