Senior Treasury Analyst - Hybrid
| Full Time
Financial Planning & Analysis — Treasury
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Manage and direct bank relationships to support Feld shows produced globally. Direct interaction with Feld Business Units. Ideal candidate possesses a positive and professional attitude and a willingness to take on new responsibilities, and ability to manage multiple responsibilities with little supervision while producing successful results. Teamwork and results-oriented mindset are crucial for successful performance in this role. Essential Functions
- Coordinate with multiple bank branches and internal/external customers for branch deposits/armored car pick-ups. Maintain Global Tour schedule and coordinate meetings with internal business units for banking, credit card and armored car show set-up requirements. Maintain dossier files by country.
- Provide Foreign Exchange and International Cash Management support. Prepare payment transfer forms and enter domestic and international payments on multiple banking platforms.
- Support bank account administration activities including but not limited to: adding/deleting users and signers, opening/closing accounts, FBAR, bank fee analysis, etc.
- Serve as liaison within Treasury group and tour business managers to ensure timely and accurate receipt of settlement funds which requires a working knowledge of show contracts and settlement procedures.
- Treasury Workstation: process and update auto/manual GL coding daily/month-end and upload select month-end bank activity for business units.
- Support Sr. Treasury Manager with establishing strong relationship with global merchant processing providers including procurement of and coordination of POS equipment deployment.
- Support cash/liquidity management, debt/investment decisions, FX trading/hedges, Letters of Credit.
- Maintain all procedures in Treasury Manual.
- Create a service oriented and business partner approach within the organization.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by management.
Skills & Abilities
- BA/BS Degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or related field. CTP/working towards CTP is a plus.
- 3+ years domestic and international Treasury, cash management or relevant commercial/corporate banking experience.
- Solid experience in standard Microsoft products with advanced skills in Excel.
- Experience navigating a treasury management workstation and administering several online banking systems and payment tokens. Kyriba experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of credit card processing from end to end (Experience implementing and managing a Point of Sale (POS) system from a Treasury perspective a plus).
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and ability to present in front of the company leadership. Strong time-management skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in FX with an understanding of the financial/Capital markets.
- Foreign language (Spanish) is a plus.
- Detail and deadline oriented. Ability to multi-task and learn quickly with a dedicated work ethic. Team player mentality.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.