Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Touring Social Correspondent & Content CreatorShow Unit/Traveling Show | Full Time Global Communications & Media — Digital / Social Media
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Works in a fast-paced environment across multiple social media accounts to capture photos and video to create spectacular, jaw-dropping, applause-worthy content. The Social Correspondent and Content Creator will work closely with Ringling performers, visionaries behind the reimagined Ringling and more to bring The Greatest Show On Earth to life through social media for fans across the world.Essential Functions
- Captures content of Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey performances and behind-the-scenes content, including exclusive interviews with our specular performers, backstage photos/video and more.
- Creates (producing, shooting, editing and publishing) engaging social content for a variety of social platforms – TikTok, Instagram, and more to market The Greatest Show On Earth on social media platforms!
- Connecting with fans and followers by responding to comments and messages on Ringling social pages.
- Effectively collaborates with digital team to create and publish original content for our website, including blog posts, videos and more soon-to-be imagined content.
- Effectively follows current social media trends and technologies, to make recommendations for new tactics that will enhance the reimaged Ringling brand.
- Partners with the Global Media team to develop and implement social media campaigns that increase engagement and ticket revenue.
- A passion for live entertainment,
- Strong writing and storytelling skills, with the ability to craft compelling socia media posts.
- Knowledge of social media platforms, including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, in a fast-paced, touring environment.
- Proven ability to create engaging, on-brand social media content across all channels, most critically on TikTok and Instagram.
- Familiarity with social media analytics tools, such as Hootsuite, Facebook Insights, and YouTube Studio.
- Experience with photography and videography, including the use of professional equipment.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in social media marketing or a related field.
- Bilingual or multilingual is a plus!
- Ability to tour (travel 100% of the time) both domestically and internationally.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.