Booking Director, International ToursEllenton, Florida | Full Time International Sales & Business Development — International Marketing
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Work with the Vice President to build annual tours for Feld Entertainment. Building the tours includes pitching and negotiating with partners and venues, scheduling, contracting, and executing deals worldwide. Develop business plans and work with Finance to analyze strategic opportunities for company tours. Inspect venues, and markets, and keep abreast of business development issues and competition in the region to maximize international growth.Essential Functions
- Develop routing for International Shows. Ensure consistency and coordination with worldwide tours regarding deals and, new opportunities.
- Pitch and negotiate contracts with arenas and promoters.
- Communicate regularly with the VP concerning international routing issues. Confer with Regional VPs concerning all aspects of the international tours.
- Attend regularly scheduled Routing & Tour meetings. Maintain SharePoint site with tour information.
- Assist Legal Department in the preparation of international contracts. Provide deals and letters of intent to develop binding documents for the presentation of the show.
- Interface with Transportation and Show Operations departments to facilitate the seamless flow of information between all internal stakeholders. Identify trouble spots and drive solution-orientated resolutions.
- Act as primary point of contact for assigned accounts prior to, and after show engagements for interpretation of agreements.
- Gather and disseminate information pertaining to business/financial/legal conditions for financial analysis etc.…
- Continually seek to improve processes and efficiencies.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in arena-level touring.
- Knowledge of the international political-economic systems in targeted areas
- Strong organizational, financial, and negotiation skills.
- Proactive in nature, persuasive, with exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to operate a computer and associated software including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Ability to travel worldwide on a regular basis, sometimes on short notice.
- Ability to form strong relationships and interact with people of all cultures and nationalities.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.