Senior Maintenance Electrician
| Full Time
Florida Operations & Show Support — Facilities Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The position will work closely with Director of Facility Operations to ensure the daily operations and maintenance of all facility buildings, equipment, and grounds. A key aspect of the position is to have command of relationship and oversight with contractors and suppliers. The position will initiate and supervise planned activities of the maintenance department and perform maintenance repairs and tasks. Also, the position will be called upon to work on electrical utilities around the facility. Essential Job Functions
- Plans with Facilities Director the tasks required to maintain the facility, heavy equipment, cranes, systems and surrounding grounds utilities.
- Person of contact for contractors and suppliers; includes scheduling, instructing, and overseeing completion and performance.
- Responsible for facility Life/Safety equipment/areas; ensures Federal, State and Local regulations are being met as well as Feld implemented standards.
- Assists Director in overseeing all Preventive Maintenance contracts, contractors, scheduling.
- Person of contact for Studio support and services; includes maintenance upkeep during non-event times
- Responsible for handling incoming service/project requests, placing in SmartSheet and prioritizing work plan with Facilities Director.
- Maintains and utilizes door access and camera systems; ensures daily functionality and usage.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma and/or position related certifications.
- Experience working as an electrician at a large facility and various electrical systems.
- Prior experience working in facility operations.
- Prior experience in working with purchasing personnel and process.
- Prior experience in working with contractors or suppliers in a facility operations environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of the selection and safe usage of various applicable hand, power and specialty tools.
- Computer skills to use common applications and systems. Microsoft Applications.
- Ability to use of heavy equipment forklift, boom lifts, and cranes.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.