| Full Time
Marketing — Creative Services
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
(The Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement adopted by the Company for all associates on September 16, 2021 “Vaccine Policy” is paused as to all Florida employees until further notice pursuant to House Bill No. 1-B.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
An inspired & committed designer with a dynamic portfolio. Will support a broad range of initiatives and campaigns, including traditional, digital, social, and print media. Excels under intense deadline-sensitive projects. A strong communicator who understands how to design following Brand-approved art and style guides with great attention to detail. Works well within a collaborative production-oriented team environment. Essential Job Functions
- Production Artist focused on the creative needs of sales and marketing, brand and corporate communications.
- Conceptual/visual ability and originality with the ability to interact, communicate and present ideas. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Inspire new ways of thinking and explore new fresh and unique approaches to design to create and solve visual storytelling.
- Work with existing creative and deliver supporting designsbased on supporting strategy and brand / partner guidelines.
- Partner with Sr. Artists to create and develop new marketing campaigns, yearbooks, ads, social media posts, posters and flyers, out of home and logo designs.
- Ability and skillset in photo correction / manipulation.
- Bachelors degree in Design or related major.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years as a graphic artist is an agency or national corporate setting.
- Expert Knowledge of Adobe CS suite of programs. Understanding of Adobe After Effects is a plus.
- Excellent design sense and strong conceptual ability with the pulse on the lastest trends and software.
- Problem solver with great communication skills.
- Great time management skills capable of meeting deadlines and prioritizing multiple time sensitive projects at the same time.
- Excellence in Adobe programs such as Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator on Apple platform is a must.
- Experience with HTML5 and/or traditional illustration skills would be a major plus(es).
- Works well in a team atmosphere as well as independently.
- A self-starter who works quickly in a high-volume production atmosphere.
- Highly Organized, motivated, and able to prioritize and multi-task under the pressure of deadlines.
- Takes responsibility and ownership of production work, and isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.