Tour Coordinator - Monster Jam
Show Unit/Traveling Show
| Full Time
Production & Operations Touring Units — Tour Operations - Four Wheel Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Tour Coordinator (TC) provides support and assistance to the Tour Manager of a traveling Monster Jam show by helping with the day-to-day operations of the Unit in conjunction with the guidelines of best practices for Monster Jam Show Operations and Feld Entertainment. The TC implements and disseminates all administrative processes, such as new hire paperwork, transportation, lodging, immigration, work visas/permits and manages workers compensation reporting while on tour. The TC also facilitates all public relations activities for the Unit and acts as a liaison between the Feld Corporate offices, Field Public Relations Department, Corporate PR and the Unit. Essential Functions
- Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate completion of all required employee documentation to support the hiring and onboarding of new employees.
- Responsible for coordinating transportation for all Unit personnel from home base location to tour engagement, city to city, and hotel to venue.
- Responsible for arranging hotel accommodations for all Unit personnel for the duration of the tour while being mindful of the budgetary restraints for each engagement. During each week of show engagement, the TC will settle and pay the hotel bill directly with hotel contact and will attain appropriate supporting documentation of settlement.
- Responsible for communicating specific information to Unit personnel and Feld corporate offices for each engagement, including but not limited, to healthcare/dental & workers compensation information, hotel & venue information, show schedules, call times, travel information, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating all communication involved in obtaining work permits and visas for all show personnel traveling from country to country during the tour, as well as prior to the start of the tour.
- Responsible for submitting report summaries at the beginning and end of every engagement including, but not limited to hotel reports, transportation reports, PR summaries, etc.
- Functions as the liaison between the Regional Marketing Team, Corporate PR, and the Unit to ensure proper coordination and supervision of all public relations activities.
- Responsible for own professional standards of conduct, appearance, and workmanship in respective job.
- Responsible for following and administering the rules, regulations, guidelines, and best practices pertaining to Monster Jam Shows, as set forth by “Feld Entertainment, Inc.”
- All other job duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills and Abilities
- Associates degree or some college or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically 70%-80% of the time. Must have a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Experience organizing or participating in public relations activities or promotional events.
- Experience working with and leading large groups/events.
- Experience working-in or knowledge of the travel and hospitality industries.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Highly developed organizational skills, research skills, business negotiation, communication skills, and time management skills.
- Must be a team player, quick learner, task oriented, self-starting, with strong critical and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with heavy workloads that are deadline driven.
- Ability complete tasks with minimal supervision.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.