Senior Manager, Research and Insights
| Full Time
Marketing — Corporate Marketing
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Senior Manager, Research & Insights works closely with internal clients to define business challenges and to advise the appropriate methodologies and techniques to provide valuable insights that influence decision-making. This role may oversee internal research managers or external partners – delegating and coordinating multiple concurrent initiatives. Essential Job Functions
- Working with internal clients to define complex business objectives.
- Recommending and selecting the most appropriate research methodology and techniques.
- Designing qualitative and quantitative research plans to support the business needs.
- Leading and contributing to the design of research questionnaires and moderator guides.
- Working on the analysis and interpretation of results, providing feedback to internal clients through written reports and recommendations.
- Degree in Economics, Statistics, Business, Mathematics, or related field is a must.
- A minimum of 10 years within the Market Research industry either on the client or agency side.
- Sports or Entertainment sector experience a plus.
- Practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising, and customer satisfaction research methodologies.
- A dynamic professional who brings outside the box thinking, is continuously seeking innovative ways of working, always looking to improve and learn, is able to operate with shifting priorities, and is driven to go the extra mile.
- Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis – including multivariate and conjoint analysis.
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, and statistical analysis software.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.