Brand Manager - Motorsports
| Full Time
Marketing — Brand Marketing - Motor Sports
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Brand Marketing Team develops and influences brand and consumer strategies across the business portfolio to maximize brand value, franchises, and customer relationships for the short and long term.
The role of Brand Manager will be integral to the motorsports brands in the Feld Entertainment portfolio, Supercross, and SMX World Championship, and demands an individual who is action-oriented and has the ability to think strategically with a passion for marketing execution. The Brand Manager contributes to revenue generation by establishing brand-building strategies that result in efficient and effective brand marketing programs to drive awareness, engagement, and encourage purchases.
The Brand Manager leads the development and refinement of the brand’s creative campaign and messaging to attract potential consumers across digital and traditional advertising channels. This role leads the go-to-market planning and drives cross-functional collaboration, spearheads consumer-facing communication approaches for the motorsports brands, and serves as a primary marketing point of contact with external business partners, enabling strong, collaborative working relationships. Essential Job Functions
- Support efforts to develop marketing plans and advertising campaigns that enhance brand image and maximize revenue for the motorsports businesses.
- Monitor the performance of those strategies in order to make necessary updates and improvements.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners in identifying campaign insights that enable brand differentiation and offer a competitive edge in the market.
- Contribute to franchise expansion efforts.
- Keep up to date on industry best practices and emerging strategies to keep the brand marketing relevant through compelling creative and messaging.
- Take part in research efforts to capture and evaluate relevant changing consumer behaviors. Share learnings and apply insights to everyday business.
- Four-year undergraduate degree with an advanced degree (preferred) in marketing, advertising, or business.
- 5+ years’ experience in brand or sports marketing, entertainment, advertising, or consumer product marketing on the client side or at an agency or with a team or track. Global experience is a plus.
- Experience developing creative and innovative marketing strategies that heavily leverage online and offline channels for a sports or motorsports-related brand.
- Experience crystallizing key strategic insights from disparate data sources.
- Leadership skills to inspire a cross-functional team leading to a unified direction with a common vision.
- Outstanding creative skills in developing campaigns from inception to launch.
- Strong project management skills and ability to execute quality work within tight deadlines.
- Superior communication and writing skills and ability to interact with cross-functional partners and external business partners.
- Extraordinary problem-solving skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for the brand, a strategic and creative thinker with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.