Senior Director - Treasury
| Full Time
Financial Planning & Analysis — Treasury
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidate affirms that they are/will be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus on or before their first day of employment. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Lead and provide day-to-day management of the global Treasury Operations department.
Provide management of the Company’s current financing structure/facilities, debt compliance reporting and forecasting, cashflow forecasting, and lender relationships consistently applying honesty, integrity, transparency, and proactive communication to maintain the highest level of trust and openness both ways. Assist the CFO in maintaining and developing new potential financing and investor relationships over time, and provide ongoing evaluation of strategic financing needs and options as the Company grows and changes.
Lead and manage the Company’s FX, Interest Rate, and Commodity hedging strategies and programs to reduce the volatility and uncertainty of their potential impact on reported financial performance.
Support CFO on all strategic financing projects including potential acquisition analysis and due diligence, debt refinancing/issuances, equity issuances, joint ventures, and strategic and/or financial partnerships. Essential Job Functions
- Establish strong working relationships with the senior executive team, operations management and staff, legal department, Tax, Accounting, and FP&A teamsto remain current on strategic and tactical growth initiatives and projects, and provide proactive analysis of and insight into overall corporate financial performance and current trends to help drive growth and profitability as well as anticipate potential impacts on financing needs and relationships.
- Lead and provide day-to-day management for flobal Treasury team, insuring that (a) cost-effective banking resources are consistently in place and available to support the global operational needs of the Company, (b) properly approved electronic payments are accurately and timely executed, (c) the Company’s global cash is managed efficiently to optimize the balance between operational needs and the efficient use of revolving debt to minimize net financing cost, (d) custody and security of Company funds are subject to adequate internal controls designed to maximize fraud prevention, and (e) daily reporting of the Company’s cash and debt positions is timely and accurate.
- Provide timely business insight to the CFO and senior management of the Company in support of team efforts to achieve revenue, profitability, and overall corporate strategic plan objectives. Develop strategic financing options on an ongoing basis as needs and opportunities for growth change and proliferate.
- Serve on multi-faceted project teams formed to evaluate and execute on potential new business development opportunities, strategic initiatives, company-wide technology implementations, business process improvement opportunities, and legal structure optimization, contributing financial modeling and research.
- Proactively monitor current and forecast status of Company compliance with debt covenants/obligations, insure timely and accurate filing of all reporting to financing partners required by debt financing agreements, and assist the CFO with ongoing evaluation of effectiveness of the Company’s financing structure.
- Development and monitoring of overall financial risk hedging strategies and transactions, including foreign exchange, interest rates, and commodity prices.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the CFO.
- BS in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or Accounting required.
- MBA in Corporate Finance or Business Management required.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in corporate or investment banking and/or corporate treasury or other relevant financial management positions.
- Strong verbal and written communication and executive-level relationship skills, with Board-level and external “road show” presentation skills, and a desire to develop a deep understanding of the operations and needs of the business.
- Proficient Excel modeling skills and Powerpoint presentation skills, and experience or familiarity with cash management/treasury workstation technology.
- CTP designation a plus but not required.
- Proficient Excel modeling and Powerpoint presentation skills required.
- Significant experience with or management of corporate treasury functions, preferably for a large organization with significant international operations. Cash management/treasury workstation solutions exposure preferred.
- Significant experience managing corporate debt financing relationships and structures from the banking and/or corporate perspective. Prior experience with M&A transaction analysis and strategic financing options is a must.
- Excellent overall financial analytical ability, intellectual curiosity, desire to understand business operations, and the ability to distill complicated financial analyses and structures into executive-level presentations/formats.
- Ability to work on a project basis within aggressive deadlines while maintaining recurring corporate and financing-related reporting/analysis requirements.
- Commitment to excellence, honesty, integrity, and transparency in maintaining relationships with internal colleagues and outside financing partners.
- Strong understanding of global merchant services / credit card processing from end to end. Experience implementing and managing a Point of Sale (POS) system from a Treasury perspective a plus.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.