Sr. Manager, Database and Data Management
Ellenton, Florida - Remote
| Full Time
Marketing — Digital Marketing, Analytics & Relationship Marketing
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Sr. Manager, Database and Data Management serves as the expert in database management of our 1P databases across all brands, including the collection, usage, and execution of all database needs associated with the event marketing and sales department. This important role will ensure Feld Entertainment is legally compliant (working with our legal team), operating efficiently (assist in database strategy and segmentation), and manage our AORs in the maintenance and ongoing needs of our domestic database.
It is preferred that this position work out of our Global Headquarters in the Greater Tampa Bay area (Ellenton, FL), but there is flexibility for this role to be remote. Essential Job Functions
- Manage Feld Entertainment’s active database, including opportunities for growth, segmentation, and executional perfection.
- Analyze various sets of marketing and sales data to develop insights on what impacts the business.
- Manage CRM database initiatives to include data hygiene, data structure and list growth.
- Manage all CRM and Analytics systems related vendor relationships, ensuring we have required SLAs in place and highly valuable partnerships across the group. This also includes recommending, vetting and building out any new vendor’s requests to meet our evolving needs and visions for CRM and Analytics.
- Partner with Brand, International, Digital, IT, Event Marketing and Sales and Global Partnership teams as needed to develop and implement a roadmap of innovations and capabilities to meet stakeholder needs.
- Ensure strict testing and QA processes are in place.
- Quickly identify and troubleshoot any performance issues and demonstrate an ability to drive successful resolutions.
- Automate reporting around campaign performance, list health, segments and deliverability performance.
- Maintain ultimate accountability for company's robust privacy standards and adhere to these standards.
- Lead or assist the EMS team across new initiatives in database management and associated tools and reporting. The expectation is that you lead the charge on all aspects of our database including but not limited to cleansing, legalities, maintenance, segmentation, and more. You should own this database from start to finish.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent field required.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in database management.
- Experience with entertainment brands (preferably live events) or brands with analogous marketing issues to live entertainment. This is preferred, though not required.
- Experience with organizations that operate on a national AND local level (e.g. franchises).
- Experience working within a database through agency resource. This person knows how to roll up their sleeves within a database to identify an issue, solve a query, or create segmentation for usage by the marketing team.
- A passion for how to analyze data and put it to practical use. This individual must have strong working knowledge of new or innovative measurement practices.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate both upwardly and cross functionally. This individual must have the ability to put together a focused and clear story as well as the ability to deconstruct complex ideas & data into simple terms.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.