Account Manager - Global Partnerships
| Full Time
Global Partnerships — Global Partnerships Account Management
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidate affirms that they are/will be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus on or before their first day of employment. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
The Account Manager is an integral part of representing the Global Partnerships team within the organization and contributing to the overall growth of the department.
A successful account manager must have excellent interpersonal skills, as this is a primary responsibility to establish and build relationships internally and externally. The account manager will be responsible for client growth, activation and retention of multiple accounts. Essential Job Functions
- Plan and implement sales and marketing strategies for corporate clients.
- Keep an open line of communication with clients and internal staff to relay all details and strategy needed to successfully implement the client program.
- Identify client goals and objectives of the partnership and develop best practices to deliver measurable results to the client.
- Create and maintain relationships within all levels of the client's organization from day to day contact through the executive management team.
- Target areas for up-sell of current program and opportunities for client integration within other properties.
- Support the implementation and execution of client activations at events.
- Develop and monitor operating budgets for client activation.
- Communicate deliverables and highlights to client including year-end fulfillment report.
- Track results and changing market conditions and take corrective action if needed to ensure client marketing initiatives are met and renewal achieved.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or related field.
- 1- 3 years of experience in sponsorship sales, digital advertising, content creation and implementation, product marketing or related fields.
- Excellent communication skills, well organized, and personable – be customer service driven and strong proven creative thought process.
- Understanding of the complete sales cycle.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to adapt with changing company and market.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Problem solving and effective planning.
- Ability to interface with multiple levels within and outside of company.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to maximum 25% of the year.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.