| Full Time
Global Partnerships — Global Partnerships Project Management
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Global Partnerships (GP) Project Manager will be a vital part of assisting and supporting Feld’s GP Account Management, Sales, and Licensing team. The ideal candidate must be an innovative and forward-thinking self-starter capable of thriving in a creative, fast-paced environment. The Project Manager will be skilled in managing multiple projects while maintaining effective communication with internal
stakeholders, agencies, and clients across various time zones and work locations. Essential Functions
- Assist and coordinate projects as well as provide administrative support to the Global Partnerships Department.
- Support in compiling partner-specific information and building weekly/quarterly sponsorship fulfillment reports and end-of-year recaps.
- Lead various projects pertaining to any sponsor marketing plan or activation. Join internal and external calls when necessary.
- Help GP Research & Analytics Manager create/review/update new business & licensing overviews, sales decks, and case studies and assist with end-of-year recaps.
- Organize, track, and fulfill all ticketing, suite, and hospitality requests.
- 2-4 years in partnership sales, sports marketing, activation, or related industry.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel. Adobe suite is a plus.
- Some event and meeting travel may be required.
- A strong ability to adapt to a wide range of sponsors and varied sponsorship platforms is essential.
- Must be creative, and well-organized, possess a strong work ethic, desire to excel, and willingness to learn.
- Must display the ability to be resourceful with internal assets and communicate effectively with varied internal departments and staff members.
- Ability and willingness to work nights/weekends/holidays as needed.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.