Web and App Developer
| Full Time
Financial Planning & Analysis — IT Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Web and App Developer’s role is to collaborate with the business in building and maintaining low code apps and websites. This includes designing, building, and implementing new Microsoft Power Apps (and similar) along with SharePoint sites; integrating sites with back-end applications; migrating legacy applications to the Web; providing guidance to internal business units, and performing day-to-day administration of the organization’s portfolio. Primary use of Microsoft development tools is required. Essential Functions
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based applications to support business requirements. Projects vary from large-scale public web site development to internal tools.
- Participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of highly scalable and reliable web applications (Internet and Intranet), to facilitate the success of the company’s overall business and IT strategy.
- Create new web pages and update existing web pages as necessary for company web sites.
- Participate with business and technical teams in solution architecture for deployment and enhancement of business solutions.
- Works with all levels of Feld staff to define portal development projects and lead the technical development efforts from end-to-end, from definition through delivery.
- Apply approved software development methodologies while developing web-based applications to satisfy new and/or existing business requirements.
- Fully document applications and system processes, including detailed functional and technical documentation.
- Review the websites to ensure that they are efficient, user-friendly, and project a professional image.
- Ability to layout static as well as dynamic and interactive web pages and work with style sheets and code.
- Work with customers and/or requirements analysts to define or understand existing or new scope and objectives and works on multiple projects concurrently by prioritizing and meeting dynamic time constraints and deadlines.
- Recommend and implement processes, methods, and programs to continually improve systems.
- Provide solutions that incorporate standard data formats and exchanges based on XML or JSON as applicable.
- Responsible for the technical quality of the user interface and presentation layer.
- Participate in regular code reviews.
- Maintain current knowledge of web technologies and communicate the information to promote and support system usage.
- Provide user support for assistance with website use and troubleshooting.
- Position requires a BS or MS Degree in Computer Science (preferred) or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Experience with Visual C# .NET, ASP.NET Web Forms and/or MVC, .NET Core, ADO.NET, Windows Services.
- Working knowledge with IIS, Visual Studio tools, MSSQL including SSIS/SSRS Sybase experience a plus.
- General understanding of basic web technologies such as HTTPS, DNS, TCP/IP, SSL/TLS.
- Experience with web application, web portal and/or web integration development.
- A proven track record of developing complex, web-based applications.
- Solid understanding of 3-tier architecture, objected oriented analysis and design.
- Experience in the professional web development space, with specifications, deliverables and team members.
- Familiarity with systems architecture, data modeling and stored procedures.
- Must be comfortable working in Azure and SharePoint.
- Ability to design attractive, easy-to-use interfaces for non-technical personnel. Provide clear, jargon-free instructions to personnel from a wide variety responsibilities and backgrounds.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required.
- Superior written and oral communication skills. Excellent technical support documentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.