Engine Production Manager
| Full Time
Florida Operations & Show Support — Motor Sports - Fleet Operations, Monster Jam
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Engine Production Manager is responsible for overseeing the Engine Specialist in disassembling, assembling, tuning and other processes of building high performance engines. They will also manage the engine department budgets, overhead, and capital expenditures. Working with the Monster Jam Global parts department in keeping stock of all engine related parts and supplies. Develops and maintains client relationships and Identifies potential business partners. Essential Job Functions
- Manage the disassembly of out-of-service engines down to bare block for inspection for reuse.
- Manage engine department budgets, supply needs, and capital spending needs.
- Oversee the disassembly of cylinder heads, timing gears, and other engine parts with attention to detail.
- Organize and catalog parts, while keeping track of used parts inventory for machine shop.
- Manages vendors on parts supply, quality, and R&D parts testing, including necessary travel.
- Help prep completed engines for dyno testing and oversee the dyno testing of all completed engines.
- Work with a team by communicating with engine assemblers and parts personnel.
- Other duties related to the position as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED certificate.
- Knowledge of GM V8 engine theory and operation required.
- Engine tear-down and failure experience required.
- High performance engine experience required.
- Extensive knowledge of department processes. Typically requires 5 years’ experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
- Personal characteristics: team player, organized/detail oriented, task oriented, quick learner, self-starter, critical thinking, multi-tasking
- Budget minded and able to balance all aspects of the overall Monster Jam Fleet budget.
- Excellent and thorough documentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook.)
- Able to kneel, squat, climb and lift continuously throughout the workday.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.