Manager, Digital Advertising Operations-International
Ellenton, Florida - Remote
| Full Time
Event Marketing & Sales North America — Digital Advertising Strategy & Implementation
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Manager, Digital Advertising Operations (AdOps) is responsible for creating, implementing, testing and trouble-shooting digital tracking initiatives based on the requirements provided by agencies, internal strategy, promoters, analysts, vendors and developers. Using that information this person will setup online tracking and then monitor the results for Feld and its agencies. The Ad Operations Supervisor must be accustomed to working in a dynamic, time-compressed, high-tech environment and completing a variety of tasks in parallel. Since this individual will be working with both external agencies along with internal teams, excellent communication and documentation skills are a must. This position is expected to work with limited direction and guidance from the Vice President of Paid Digital Strategy & Implementation to deliver consistent results. This individual is expected to draw heavily on their independent expertise, web development knowledge and implementation experience to successfully complete their assigned tasks in a timely manner. Essential Functions
- The Manager, Digital Advertising Operations will be an expert in web tracking technologies, related tracking platforms and upcoming trends in the space. They will be required to learn new technologies and systems as the need arises. Moreover, they will be expected to stay abreast of privacy laws to ensure Feld Entertainment remains at the forefront of customer privacy around the globe, working closely with our privacy and database team.
- Will work on various web tracking initiatives with the responsibility of clearly setting and communicating expectations with all stakeholders.
- Will ensure projects are on track, so that accurate information is reliably captured and provides the necessary insight to inform the agency's digital marketing strategies. Will establish and successfully manage collective, interdependent initiatives, against implementation timelines.
- Troubleshoot errors in media placements including Licensed IP guidelines, offer messaging, calls to action and landing page continuity to encourage the best customer experience of all of our digital touch points. This spans pixel placements, UTMs, ad copy/promotion relevance and alignment, and reporting/insights/execution.
- Will proactively conduct in-depth quality assurance through the use of debugging and analytical tools to ensure data accuracy and hygiene. Will be the lead in troubleshooting known or suspected problems with the tagging/tracking technology used in implemented projects.
- Actively coordinates with current and new Ad Ops vendors holding them to account for timelines, deliverables and meeting key performance indicator benchmarks. Owns new vendor outreach and helps negotiate for best available rates.
- Will communicate with internal teams regarding strategy and business needs and create tracking plans to support those endeavors, including monitoring and optimization through various dash and reporting mechanisms.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and clients simultaneously and work under tight deadlines and have strong attention to detail.
- Proactively research and present new features and functionality within Media Channels to ensure our Creative Services and Brand teams have the best information that meets customer expectations to draw from when providing the best customer experience leading to a ticket sale. Will lead the charge on dynamic creative, personalization, and contextual alignment in all tactics and channels.
- Owner of all Ad and Marketing tech/creative specs, documenting, educating and informing all necessary stakeholders tied to ad messaging and delivery, including ad mix optimization through the customer journey.
- Establish a system to connect our AORs with our Creative Services team, ensuring all assets are created and delivered to spec, managing the creative process between the creative team and agency resource.
- Fulfill all tagging and tracking needs, including pixel placement with ticketing and other sites for all events outside of the US and Canada
- Manage all accounts for various needs, including but not limited to, account contact management, setting up payment profiles and coordination with AP
- Audience builds in platform UI’s including LAL audiences and coordination of 1P data with outside agencies and the internal database lead, including audience sharing and removal
- Manage the UTM, campaign naming conventions, and creative naming conventions across all campaigns and partners
- Coordination with domestic team on SOPs and best practices to share with international promoters and agencies
- Create new partner SOPs, ranging from data to tracking to meet our agency, promoter, and partner needs
- Additional ad hoc projects as requested
- Bachelors degree in marketing, IT, Computer Science, or similar field.
- Preferably 1-2 years in development, the digital space or web content management
- Minimum of 2+ years in digital advertising operations, web tagging and/or tracking
- Excellent documentation, organizational and communication skills
- Ad Ops, tracking and tagging expertise in one or more of the following:
- Display (Sizmek, DCM, Facebook, media vendor pixels)
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Tik Tok)
- SEM (AdWords, Gemini, Bing)
- Email/CRM (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics, CoreMetrics, SiteCatalyst)
- Audience Insights pixels (DataLogix, BlueKai, Quantcast)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ad Ops, tracking and tagging with: Ensighten, TagMan, Tealium, Satellite, OpenTag, Google Tag Manager, Tag Commander, Super Tag, Site Tagger, Bright Tag
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.