A/V Manager - Monster Jam
Touring Show/Traveling position Ellenton (HQ)
Production & Operations Touring Units — Tour Operations - Monster Jam
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Audio/Video Manager is responsible for the advance coordination and onsite execution of all production aspects for the events assigned. Essential Job Functions
- Advance coordination of audio, video, and graphic needs.
- Creation of show playlist and finalization of show format.
- Fulfillment of sponsorship obligations via video content and graphics.
- Management, coordination, and execution of event production to include video playback, video direction, scoring tabulation and output, audio, lighting, and graphic cues.
- Stage management and communication with host(s) throughout event to educate on truck breakage, scoring, and to maintain show flow.
- Proper documentation of event production capabilities.
- High school diploma required; college degree or 2 years work related experience preferred.
- Self-motivated with time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Highly organized and easily adaptable.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to lead in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., bend, climb stairs, and stand for an extended period of time.
- Understanding of signal flow and knowledge of audio/video cables, connector/adapters, video recording media, and event production techniques.
- Working knowledge of Mac operating system and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Knowledge of Playback Pro, Photoshop, and Final Cut editing software (not required but useful).
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.