A/V Manager - Monster Jam
Show Unit/Traveling Show
Production & Operations Touring Units — Tour Operations - Four Wheel Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Audio/Video Manager is responsible for the advance coordination and onsite execution of all production aspects including, but not limited to, lighting, audio and video playback content, and coordination of cameras and records, for the events assigned. Essential Job Functions
- Advance coordination of all audio and video needs.
- Load in and set up front of house each week including the video switcher and audio mixer.
- Operate the video switcher during live events.
- Lead the venue staff including the producer, director, technical director, camera operators, graphics operators, and video and audio engineers.
- Oversees all aspects of the onsite production by managing the event format, directing hosts, and executing all game presentation objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned, i.e., producer, technical director, stage manager, graphics operator, etc.
Skills & Abilities
- High school diploma required, college degree in communications, broadcast journalism, media studies, or a related field preferred.
- 2 years of experience in a live production environment preferred.
- Knowledge of a control room environment, including broadcast cameras, video switchers, audio mixers, graphics machines, etc.
- Effective problem solving and conflict resolution skills with the ability to work in high pressure environments.
- Understanding of signal flow and knowledge of audio/video cables, connector/adapters, video recording media, and event production techniques.
- Knowledge of Mac operating system and Playback Pro, Photoshop, Audition, and Premier Pro software preferred.
- Self-motivated with time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., bend, climb stairs, and stand for an extended period of time.
- Willingness to travel.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.