A/V Manager - Monster JamShow Unit/Traveling Show | Contract Production & Operations Touring Units — Tour Operations - Monster Jam
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Audio/Video Manager is responsible for the advance coordination and onsite execution of all production aspects for the events assigned.Essential Job Functions
- Advance coordination of audio, video, and graphic needs.
- Creation of show playlist and finalization of show format.
- Fulfillment of sponsorship obligations via video content and graphics.
- Management, coordination, and execution of event production to include video playback, video direction, scoring tabulation and output, audio, lighting, and graphic cues.
- Stage management and communication with host(s) throughout event to educate on truck breakage, scoring, and to maintain show flow.
- Proper documentation of event production capabilities.
- High school diploma required; college degree or 2 years work related experience preferred.
- Self-motivated with time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Highly organized and easily adaptable.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to lead in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., bend, climb stairs, and stand for an extended period of time.
- Understanding of signal flow and knowledge of audio/video cables, connector/adapters, video recording media, and event production techniques.
- Working knowledge of Mac operating system and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Knowledge of Playback Pro, Photoshop, and Final Cut editing software (not required but useful).
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.