Pit Party Tech Official - Monster JamShow Unit/Traveling Show | Contract Production & Operations Touring Units — Tour Operations - Monster Jam
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Pit Party Tech Official is responsible for ensuring that team members are trained in safety operations and well prepared to provide a seamless, interactive and exciting experience for our patrons. The ideal candidate has relevant experience in a live event, amusement park, museums or hospitality setting.Essential Job Functions
- Assist with set-up, activation, and tear-down of the pit party for each week throughout the calendar year.
- Conduct inspections of all vehicles that are participating in the pit party experience.
- Coordinate all vehicles and special activities for the pit party experience.
- Install safety holds, banners, plywood flooring, lighting, electrical systems. Pack, unpack, and organize supplies for the pit party experience.
- Operate forklift, scissor lift, utility cart, and other construction equipment during the pit party.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with Pit Party Manager and office regularly.
- Continually seek to improve the safety and operational efficiency of the Monster Jam Pit Party.
- Ensure that all pit party events are executed properly to the Company’s standards.
- Must have basic knowledge of Monster Jam or Live Motorsports Events.
- Responsible for following rules, regulations and guidelines set forth by “Feld Entertainment, Inc.” best practices as they pertain to the Experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience as a Safety or Tech Official at a Live Event preferable.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize duties for effective and successful events.
- Availability to work extended hours, holidays and weekends dependent upon business demands.
- Must be dedicated, reliable and punctual.
- Demonstrate positive and professional behavior towards clients and co-workers at all times.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Ability to travel for work.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.