| Full Time
Florida Operations & Show Support — Facilities Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance tasks required to maintain the operations of Feld Entertainment’s Studio located in Palmetto, FL. The position performs general building maintenance activities related to facilitates systems, infrastructure and grounds. The position will also provide support to the site logistics operations which includes trailer, container and chassis movements and services. Essential Functions
Physical, Mental & Sensory Requirements
- Performs maintenance tasks as instructed by Manager required to maintain the facility and surrounding grounds in working and orderly fashion.
- Provide assistance to Sr. Maintenance Techs and/or Facilities System Specialist.
- Identifies and corrects building and equipment problems by performing carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting, and HVAC work.
- Assists in maintaining stock of building supplies, materials and parts.
- Implements corrective action and preventive maintenance activities.
- May be required to respond to 24-hour emergency calls to perform building or equipment repairs during off-duty hours.
Education, Skills & Experience Requirements
- Designated Function Degree: Sitting 10%, Walking 50%, Standing 10%, Bending 10%, Kneeling 10%, Lifting 10%
- Special Requirements: Hand Manipulation, Reaching, Grasping, Visual, Auditory, Driving
- Designated Function Degree: Mathematics-Low, Reading-Medium, Verbal-Medium, Written-Low, Reasoning-High
- May be required to respond to 24-hour emergency calls to perform building or equipment repairs during off-duty hours; including but not limited to: carpentry, plumbing and attending to truck, trailer and container logistics.
- Ability to accurately read and interpret blueprints, sketches and schematics as they relate to buildings, utilities services and systems.
- The correct selection and safe usage of various applicable hand, power and specialty tools.
- High School diploma with technical school preferred.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.