Body Shop Operations Specialist
| Full Time
Florida Operations & Show Support — Motor Sports - Fleet Body Shop
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Body Shop Operations Coordinator assists the Managers of Monster Jam Body Shop & Fleet Operations with the daily operational, logistical, and budgetary requirements of the department. Also, but not limited to, any support of Monster Jam development or special projects and presentations. To be successful in this position, the candidate must possess extreme organizational and multi-tasking skills. Furthermore, the candidate must be able to work independently and in a team. Essential Job Functions
- Assistance for crew and management with supply orders, taking meeting notes, maintaining Smartsheets and Excel files, Staples orders, travel arrangements through Concur when needed, HR and Payroll liaison,
- Maintain and distribute First Report of Incidents (FROI) paperwork.
- Management support, such as creating documents and guidelines.
- Complete, file, track, and maintain Purchase Orders. Coordinate and track all shipping and receiving orders. Responsible for maintaining the Body Shop inventory management system. Track, maintain, and file damage reports data. Assist the Body Shop Manager with production forecasting, analysis, and tracking.
- Expense report support - expense reporting, coding, and tracking crew and show supply expenses, notifying technicians of missing p-card charges and reports, tracking and executing employee restitution and reimbursement.
- Kronos support - restore Kronos access for Employees, assist with placing vacation and paid time off requests and log in errors, training technicians how to utilize the system, and generate and maintain Kronos reports.
- Payroll assistance - assisting technicians with address changes, setting up direct deposit accounts, and account changes.
- Crew Shirt inventory - managing crew shirt inventory, tracking inventory, placing order request, and coordinating shirt exchange.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- College Degree Preferred.
- 3 years of experience in an office environment preferred.
- Project management experience needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook). Advanced ability in Excel (tables, linking, formatting, budgets, etc.).
- Advanced computer skills.
- Personal characteristics: team player, organized, task oriented, quick learner, self-starter, critical thinking, and multi-tasking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks simultaneously, while being able to switch gears quickly and adapt to change.
- Communication is a must when change is constant.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.