Social Media Assistant Manager
| Full Time
Marketing — Global Communications - Digital Marketing
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Digital Marketing team at Feld Entertainment is looking for a creative, energetic, experienced Assistant Manager to join the Ellenton, FL team in support of our digital properties, with a social media focus.
The position requires experience developing and executing a strategic approach to social platforms, as well as familiarity with social media campaigns and website development, with an understanding dedicated to driving awareness, consideration, conversion, and loyalty to Feld Entertainment consumer brands. This role requires a proactive self-starter who is continually looking to push the envelope with innovative and fresh ideas, as well as the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, strong attention to detail and exceptional writing skills.
The role will report to the Director of Digital Marketing. Essential Job Functions
- Manage and drive success across multiple brand platforms, both organic and paid, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, and Twitter.
- This role will work closely with internal teams on the conceptualization and implementation of strategies and campaigns for our brands across digital channels, while ensuring integration with the overall global marketing initiatives.
- Develop and manage strategic content calendars.
- Leverage writing and creative skills to develop compelling content for use across social and web.
- Work with creative team to develop photo, graphic and video content.
- Collaborate with agencies, external brand partners and internal teams to ideate, launch and optimize.
- Have a strong interest in experimenting with owned and paid digital media channels.
- Monitor and work with internal teams to understand social media conversations, engaging to meaningfully connect with the community.
- Monitor and recommend trends in social media platforms, tools, and applications. Ideate and recommend new social and digital marketing strategies to expand reach and grow engagement.
- Track and analyze content/campaign success, sharing feedback with appropriate teams and thoughtful improvements. Contribute to reports and presentations for upper management on an as needed basis.
- Utilize learnings to inform and support the creative approach to reach KPIs across platforms and campaigns.
- Minimum of 3 years of digital marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Social Media, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understanding and interest in the ever-changing world of social media.
- Strong business and creative writing and communication skills required.
- Dependable, great attitude, highly motivated and a team player. Eagerness to learn.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, trends, and the appropriate utilization of each to reach different target markets and objectives.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of social media management platforms (Sprinklr, etc.), social media analytics, image editing, Google Analytics, MS Office.
- Experience working with in-house teams as well as external resources.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated and able to take the initiative to see projects through completion and delivery.
- Photography, graphic design, and video editing skills a plus.
- Appetite for all things digital and social -- up to date on the latest platforms and technologies and desire to identify opportunities for strategic brand involvement.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.