Group Sales Ticketing Coordinator
| Full Time
Event Marketing & Sales North America — Group Sales
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Responsible for processing and printing all secondary ticket orders for various engagements, working on various ticketing systems, primarily Ticketmaster. Coordinate within the Event Marketing and Sales Teams, arena box offices and ticketing systems to ensure maximization of ticket sales revenue by ensuring that ticketing codes and selling instructions are properly set-up per the promoter’s instructions for Feld Direct Group Sales Department and company policies and procedures are followed. Full-time (40 hours/week) Monday – Friday. Essential Job Functions
- Verify the secondary box office ticketing set-up is accurate and consistent with the fact sheet related to on sale dates, standard pricing, discounts, service charges, facility fees and enabled.
- Work with the Senior Ticketing Coordinator, Group Sales Operations Manager, Promoter, and box office staff to resolve any questions or secondary box office issues.
- The Group Sales Ticketing Coordinator should become fluent in how to compile and distribute required daily reports for every event processed each day.
- Review individual engagement ticketing fact sheets provided by the promoters within the Event Marketing and Sales Department to ensure Feld Direct – Group Sales is set-up in the secondary ticketing system exactly as intended by the promoter.
- Fulfill ticket orders from ticketing systems.
- Must have high school diploma or GED certificate. Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in live entertainment/ticket sales industry experience is a strong plus.
- Ticketmaster/AXS/FlashSheats and/or Box Office experience strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to quickly handle accounting information and ability to work efficiently and accurately under time pressure with frequent peripheral noise and interruptions
- Good written and verbal communication skills, along with a strong customer service orientation and interpersonal skills are a must. Previous experience in a marketing services or automated ticket sales environment is a strong plus.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, the ability to effectively manage multiple strict deadlines, and must be proactive and solution oriented.
- Able to work unsupervised, is self-motivated, can multi task and has initiative.
- Ability to work overtime when needed. Hours may vary depending on engagement assignments and special projects.
- Must be able to manage multiple strict deadlines effectively and must be proactive and solution oriented.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.