Email Marketing Specialist
Ellenton, Florida - E-Verify
| Full Time
Marketing — Digital Marketing, Analytics & Relationship Marketing
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 80 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Email Marketing Specialist will fill a critical role in ensuring that Feld Entertainment’s email and SMS marketing efforts are completed on time and on budget. Working with the entire production team, the ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented, while maintaining a friendly and accommodating attitude to stakeholders throughout the organization. Some of the day-to-day responsibilities include: producing and deploying e-mail campaigns; designing, in conjunction with the Promoter, effective direct marketing campaigns; testing and reporting. The Email Marketing Specialist may also be assigned regions and/or brands to work closely with and will be expected to maintain a strong relationship with those teams. Essential Job Functions
- Create and deploy email and SMS campaigns in support of organizational objectives.
- Consult with Promoters on campaign initiatives; recommend campaign elements and budgetary requirements for execution.
- Maintain situational awareness of projects in process and upcoming engagement needs.
- Engage with teams throughout the organization to ensure campaign elements are delivered on time and on budget.
- Plan subject line tests, hold-out tests, creative tests, and other testing elements to create learning. Share results with other team members.
- Ensure CAN-SPAM, COPPA, GDPR, CASL, CCPA, and DMA compliance when executing campaigns.
- Set up email campaign list selections.
- Attend relevant meetings and distribute content to the team as required.
- Report on campaign results. Provide insight on efforts, learnings, and suggested recommendations for future campaigns.
- Assist with other production duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced, dynamic organization is required.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience and proficiency.
- Knowledge of email campaign management tools, specifically Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget required.
- Knowledge of Ampscript/Salesforce Marketing Cloud programming or coding in emails.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to all levels of management desired. The ability to tell a story.
- Live Event experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Experience working with database marketing required.
- HTML and/or CSS experience required.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- Strong Time Management skills.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.