Animation & Motion Graphic Artist
| Full Time Temporary
Marketing — Creative Services
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Design and create 2D & 3D video and character animations with the goal of enhancing video productions, live event LED displays, corporate videos, social and digital content. Will maintain broadcast quality graphics, logo animations, and character animation in both 2D and 3D platforms. Capable of sketching concepts to implementation of computer generated concepts. Utilizes 3D and 2D resources to expedite projects but also has the creative vision and skill set to completely design original concepts that meet or exceed producers direction. Must be able to take direction, receive constructive creative feedback and be able to work within a fast paced team environment. Essential Job Functions
- Design and produce 2D/3D motion graphics for broadcast television, high volume video services, and live event graphics for all FMS properties.
- Storyboard and animate for a variety of short form factual content with the skillset to create expressive character animations portraying a wide range of emotions.
- Present fresh and creative ideas, while working cohesively as part of the department team.
- Understanding and knowledgebase to create LED ribbon board images to venue specifications.
- Work Simultaneously on 5+ projects based on event needs and timelines.
- The ability to work nights, weekends and holidays based on the touring schedule.
- BA in Graphic Design, Animation, Film or a related field is preferred or 5+ years of professional experience.
- Expert skills in Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Proficient in tracking and compositing in Adobe After Effects.
- Proficient in Cinema 4D or Maya 3D.
- Strong sense of design and typography.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Creative thinker with strong work ethic.
- Ability to work on Mac or PC Platforms.
- Experience in project management software like SmartSheet, Workfront, or Monday.
- Understanding of Rundown software.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Expert skills in 2D (vector) character animations (preferred not required).
- Experienced in Toon Boom Harmony and After Effects puppeted-style animation (preferred not required).
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.