Project Manager, Multiple Brands
Ellenton, Florida - E-Verify
| Full Time
Marketing — Creative Services
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
To provide day-to-day project management of multiple brands including Jurassic World Live Tour, Marvel Universe Live, and Feld Corporate Multi Brand Projects by coordinating all project activity between Creative Services, internal clients, external suppliers, and other business partners. Coordinate schedules, creative development, and final production of materials in support of North American and/or International marketing, PR, and promotional efforts, and any other department that requires our services. Manage Project Coordinators in the planning and execution of all print, digital, video, broadcast, and other media-based marketing and communication projects. Provide training to team members and facilitate the smooth workflow of jobs throughout the Department. Essential Functions
- Apply live entertainment industry knowledge and understanding to provide account management services. Partner with clients to determine the scope of projects, budget requirements, production alternatives, and time schedules. Ensure that all work/projects contain the necessary information, which is organized and well communicated to everyone involved. Lead and participate in kickoff meetings and generate timelines for all projects. Verify with the team that schedules are being met.
- Manage the team and assign work within your group accordingly to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Handle team timesheets, vacation requests, talent development meetings, and any other administrative functions as a manager with support from the department director.
- Partner with internal and external design resources and agencies. Work closely and collaboratively with production to ensure a full understanding of each project’s objectives and keep projects moving forward by anticipating problems and proactively troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Manage project-specific problem-resolution activities by coordinating cross-functional teams to deliver clients with appropriate solutions.
- Understand and promote alignment with Brand and Corporate Communications.
- Share updates on outstanding projects, answer questions, identify needs, and inform the team of department initiatives. Shipping of non-vendor service jobs to the final destination.
- Follow departmental processes and procedures.
- College degree and/or equivalent experience in the area of Communication, Marketing Advertising, and/or TV Production preferred.
- 5+ Years experience in account service or project management in the live entertainment marketing or advertising industry.
- Self-starter who has a passion for live entertainment and understands the industry. Ability to thrive in a work environment that can be both rigid in its workflow and flexible in its ability to make immediate adjustments in order to "make it happen"
- Excellent communication skills and ability to verbally translate visual direction.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.