Project Manager, Multiple BrandsEllenton, Florida | Full Time Marketing — Creative Services
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
To provide day-to-day project management of multiple brands including Jurassic World Live Tour, Marvel Universe Live, and Feld Corporate Multi Brand Projects by coordinating all project activity between Creative Services, internal clients, external suppliers, and other business partners. Coordinate schedules, creative development, and final production of materials in support of North American and/or International marketing, PR, and promotional efforts, and any other department that requires our services. Manage Project Coordinators in the planning and execution of all print, digital, video, broadcast, and other media-based marketing and communication projects. Provide training to team members and facilitate the smooth workflow of jobs throughout the Department.Essential Functions
- Apply live entertainment industry knowledge and understanding to provide account management services. Partner with clients to determine the scope of projects, budget requirements, production alternatives, and time schedules. Ensure that all work/projects contain the necessary information, which is organized and well communicated to everyone involved. Lead and participate in kickoff meetings and generate timelines for all projects. Verify with the team that schedules are being met.
- Manage the team and assign work within your group accordingly to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Handle team timesheets, vacation requests, talent development meetings, and any other administrative functions as a manager with support from the department director.
- Partner with internal and external design resources and agencies. Work closely and collaboratively with production to ensure a full understanding of each project’s objectives and keep projects moving forward by anticipating problems and proactively troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Manage project-specific problem-resolution activities by coordinating cross-functional teams to deliver clients with appropriate solutions.
- Understand and promote alignment with Brand and Corporate Communications.
- Share updates on outstanding projects, answer questions, identify needs, and inform the team of department initiatives. Shipping of non-vendor service jobs to the final destination.
- Follow departmental processes and procedures.
- College degree and/or equivalent experience in the area of Communication, Marketing Advertising, and/or TV Production preferred.
- 5+ Years experience in account service or project management in the live entertainment marketing or advertising industry.
- Self-starter who has a passion for live entertainment and understands the industry. Ability to thrive in a work environment that can be both rigid in its workflow and flexible in its ability to make immediate adjustments in order to "make it happen"
- Excellent communication skills and ability to verbally translate visual direction.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.