Ellenton, Florida - E-Verify
| Full Time
Financial Planning & Analysis — Finance - Planning
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Financial Analyst works extensively with show operation managers and functional heads to produce financial forecasts, budgets, and ad hoc analyses. Uses technology to produce consistent, accurate, and well-organized reports. Recommends and implements process and technological improvements. Contributes to evaluations of new business development opportunities with analysis and modeling of the International business potential of such opportunities. Essential Functions
- Establish strong working relationships with consumer products, marketing, and operations senior management and staff
- Remain current on growth initiatives and projects, and provide proactive analysis of and insight into past performance and current trends to help drive growth and profitability
- Leverage advanced Microsoft Excel skills as well as enterprise financial and business intelligence technology tools to gather, organize, and present financial and operational data used to generate timely, insightful, and actionable reporting on actual performance, budgets, accurate rolling forecasts, and business scenario models
- Analyze historical results to produce accurate financial projections
- Research causes of significant variances in budget and forecast
- Determine profitability and return on investment for all business operations
- BS in Finance, Business Management, or Accounting required
- MBA preferred but not required depending on experience
- 2-4 years experience in accounting, financial planning, analysis, and/or reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication and relationship-building skills, and a desire to develop a deep understanding of the operations and needs of the business
- Strong technical skills in Excel and Lawson/Infor
- Excellent overall analytical ability, critical thinking, and ability to model large data sets into multi-scenario analyses
- Ability to work on a project basis within aggressive deadlines while maintaining recurring reporting/analysis requirements
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.