| Full Time
Florida Operations & Show Support — Facilities Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Provide security related services and tasks covering Feld Entertainment's Studio Facility as directed by Security Supervisor and as stipulated in Post duties.
**PLEASE NOTE: This position is needed for 3rd shift; 10pm-6am, and will most likely have a schedule to include the weekends. Essential Job Functions
- Maintain entry and egress access control to facility grounds.
- Roving patrols of interior and exterior building areas.
- Visitor and building employee identification verification.
- Incident and daily operating reports.
- Monitor and respond to building intrusion detection systems.
- Monitor alarms and fire detection equipment (Efficiency in Pro Watch a plus).
- Respond as necessary to support other life safety duties as identified in “Post Orders” and standard operating procedures.
- Complete daily patrol reports.
- Other relevant job duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in security in a large facility environment or law enforcement.
- First Aid / CPR training or certification preferred.
- Experience with crowd control.
- Excellent conflict resolution and crisis management skills.
- Use of computer and basic programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to read and write, effectively communicate, and understand basic instructions.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.