| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — Purchasing - Concessions
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
To manage the process from concept to retail ready product including sourcing, engineering, and manufacturing. The primary goal is to manufacture and deliver safe, reliable, cost effective and quality merchandise while enforcing critical time lines. Essential Job Functions
- Manage the International Purchasing group including, coaching, counseling, and training.
- Manage and approve the manufacturing process (i.e. mold making, tooling patterns, engineering pilots, first shots, pre-production samples and production samples) while enforcing critical time lines.
- Evaluate and negotiate all quotes and tooling/production methods to determine the best source (considering lead time, method and cost-including duties, quota charges, etc.
- Consult with Product Development on new concepts for product and instruct them on necessary design modifications to ensure mold release, alignment of paint masks, and overall feasibility with proceeding into the manufacturing phase.
- Work with the Quality Assurance group to ensure all products pass the required safety for the countries the product will be sold in.
- Appoint the most suitable factory based on the evaluation of the various manufacturing proposals obtained from the selected factories.
- Coordinate with the International Shipping Department for timely shipment of all finished products.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as mechanical engineering, industrial design or manufacturing or equivalent practical experience.
- Three years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience with manufacturing processes including: Plastic Injection Molding, Pad Printing and Soft Goods.
- Understanding of P&L, working capital and manufacturing variances.
- Experience in consumer electronics and product development.
- Shipped multiple products in a leading roll.
- Experience in the Toy Industry and the myriad of safety tests that are required for a global company.
- Experience with manufacturing creative packaging.
- Excellent follow-up, managing priorities, and the ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Must have strong negotiating skills as well as excellent customer service.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.