Production FabricatorEllenton, Florida | Full Time Florida Operations & Show Support — Motor Sports - Fleet Operations, Monster Jam
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
To assist Fabrication Manager in supporting the Monster Jam Fleet Shop Feld Entertainment Touring Operations with parts fabrication, new chassis builds, chassis repairs, updates, touring props, equipment, and animatronics. Production Fabrication Specialist may travel for on-tour repairs and fabrication projects needed to support the Monster Jam Fleet and Feld Entertainment touring operations. Job duties also include aligning, fitting, welding, measuring, laying out and inspecting parts, studying specifications, gathering materials, and operating machinery.Essential Functions
- Able to perform chassis repairs and parts fabrication with minimal supervision with superior finish quality.
- Use hand and power tools in accordance with safety guidelines.
- Must be able to work closely with technicians, other fabricators, Fleet Operations Manager, and the Production Shop Manager to finish all projects by deadlines.
- Problem solves complex construction techniques and R&D new processes of chassis, parts, show props, and animatronics.
- Accept all other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- 1-3 years related experience.
- GMAW, TIG, and SMAW welding experience required.
- A vocational certificate or voluntary certification in welding and fabrication is preferred.
- Tubing welding, tubing bending, notching, fitting, and installing experience preferred.
- Mechanical Knowledge and aptitude involving fabrication, metal work, and metal tubing work.
- Ability to calculate figures and apply theories of basic algebra, fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Personal characteristics - team player, organized, task-oriented, quick learner, self-starter, critical thinking.
- The ability and willingness to travel internationally and domestically 25% of the time.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, kneel, and lift 75 lbs.
- Utilize technical drawings, blueprints, or other specifications to construct metal products, as well as several products ranging from sheet metal parts to tubing parts.
- Ability to provide logical solutions to complex problems and interpret a variety of requests or instructions.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.