Talent Acquisition PartnerEllenton, Florida | Full Time Temporary Human Resources & Administration — Human Resources
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Talent Acquisition Partner will source and staff for Feld Entertainment’s corporate and touring job openings. This is a temporary role that will last 3 to 6 months.Essential Functions
- Full life cycle recruiting for non-exempt and exempt level positions.
- Partners with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and requirements to develop effective recruiting strategies.
- Manage requisitions for both new hires and replacement hires by creating and managing process the flow of job requisitions into applicant tracking system.
- Utilize technology to post jobs, source for candidate and maintain documentation for all candidates, searches and recruiting activities.
- Pre-qualify candidates to ensure they meet requirements and are a good fit for the role and organization.
- Attract applicants by utilizing various sourcing channels, such as LinkedIn and other social media sites, and referral campaigns.
- Navigate candidates through the selection and on-boarding process, including scheduling interviews, candidate feedback, and offer negotiation.
- Utilize behavioral interviewing techniques, screen and/or interview candidates and provide recommendations regarding applicant consideration and candidate selection.
- Manage relationships with Human Resources and practice leaders.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years Human Resources and/or Recruiting Experience
- Skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Knowledge of a range of recruitment strategies and techniques.
- Ability to devise creative and resourceful recruitment strategies to meet the unique needs of touring shows.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgements on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and seamlessly shift directions based on changing priorities.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.