| Full Time
Human Resources and Conservation — Human Resources
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The incumbent will serve as a key member of the HR department and provide professional human resource support in specific functions or disciplines to management and staff for Feld Entertainment. This position is viewed as a mid-level professional who assists management and staff with HR programs at the tactical level. Essential Job Functions
- Performs employee data management functions, to include data entry, updates into and maintains data integrity of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and other enterprise systems supported by the management of enterprise applications.
- Processes personnel actions (hires, terminations, pay & title changes, promotions, employment status, transfers, address changes, etc.) in INFOR.
- Provides ad-hoc and standard reporting of employee information as requested, and supports Federal, State and Local Government reporting requirements. Performs validation of the data in all work products.
- Supports HRIS and other enterprise systems’ upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Serves as a systems liaison with other departments and process stakeholders (e.g. Payroll).
- Recommends process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy.
- Develops and writes user procedures, guidelines and documentation for HR-related systems.
- Assists with special HR-related projects and provides training to other staff members as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Human Resources and/or equivalent professional experience.
- 3 or more years of HRIS or HR data entry experience in professional HR environment.
- HRIS – proven experience with INFOR, Lawson, KRONOS or other similar enterprise systems.
- Self-starter, highly responsive, and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and maintain a high-level of accuracy.
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality in all business matters.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Intermediate level or above computer skills using MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Working knowledge of Federal and State employment laws and related statutes.
- Experience working with a multiple-site workforce and high-volume data processing.
- Experience working in Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Internet and Intranet
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.