| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — International Transportation
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Logistic Analyst reports to the international transportation manager and is responsible for supporting the company’s international transportation and logistics business operations. This position improves efficiencies through workflow analysis, assessing policies and procedures, identifying trends and aligning the company processes with industry standards. Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for ongoing workflow analysis of current processes to formulate solutions, and improve efficiencies related to international transportation and logistics of our touring shows.
- Process, audit, and track invoices to identify trends and their impact on business operations. Make recommendations and implement steps to refine processes and reduce risk.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve efficiencies and reduce spend throughout the transportation supply chain.
- Collect data on scheduling procedures and production output to ensure all movement is aligned with the company’s business objectives and operational needs.
- Utilize our Maintenance tracking system to maintain the company's fleet database, set budgeting parameters and make recommendations on improved maintenance practices.
- Assist with equipment acquisition/disposition.
- Manage corporate international air freight shipments and import transportation, including documentation preparation for international shipments. Audit the program for routing and delivery compliance.
- Provide industry knowledge and recommendations for production-optimizing projects to improve transportation supply chain.
- Develop reports and provide analytical support while sourcing transportation solutions and ensuring our logistic plans are best suited to support the customer and Feld’s business objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Transportation, Supply Chain or business administration is preferred.
- Two to Five years of work experience in a logistics or transportation role.
- Functional knowledge of Transportation Management System (TMS) software is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Access and Power Point, with strong emphasis on Excel (V Look Ups, Pivot Table required).
- Possess strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve best possible solutions.
- Ability to receive and understand direction, ask questions when appropriate, and manage time to work effectively and independently.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to quickly problem solve (make decisions that affect budget /revenue /profitability).
- Possess Presentation skills in the event he/she needs to present budgets, solutions etc. to upper management.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.