Domestic Transportation Manager
| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — Domestic Transportation
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Domestic Transportation Manager is responsible for the movement of show equipment and personnel for Feld Entertainment touring properties as well as any contracted projects. This position has primary responsibility for domestic transportation budgets for all assigned
properties. Must be able to manage multiple tasks concurrently. Must be willing to work outside of normal office hours and handle operational issues as they arise 24/7. Minimal travel is necessary. Essential Functions
- Directly manage the movement of touring shows in North America including facilitating all movement of touring equipment and personnel as required.
- Advanced logistical planning and regular monitoring of touring units & vendor oversight during the execution of engagement city movements.
- Plan, maintain, and regularly update, the relevant portions of the Transportation budgets: including providing weekly financial reports and analysis information.
- Maintain & develop ongoing relationships with carrier partners. Negotiate transportation rates, service, and contract terms with vendors. Process invoices & track payments in conjunction with AP.
- Utilize proposed routes and operational parameters to develop routing analysis, and logistical plans and communicate information to internal partners.
- Assist in securing and managing the logistics of special projects.
- Provide input and analysis on ways to optimize current operations.
- Assist with other Transportation related responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in Logistics or equivalent combination of education and 4-6 years of work experience.
- 6-8 years of Transportation industry experience
- Exhibit strength in financial/accounting principles
- Advanced skills in Excel including Pivot tables and Formulas required. Smartsheet experience is a plus.
- Knowledge in areas of DOT Compliance plus
- Strong Communication and Organizational Skills
- Must exhibit strong crisis management abilities and appropriate reactions.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.