Touring Sales Associate
Show Unit/Traveling Show
| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — FCP Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Commission based sales associate, responsible for fast paced food, beverage and concessions merchandise sales. Excellent customer service skills and drive to maximize sales a must. Assist with operational activities related to consumer product division of touring production. Adhere to and support Feld Entertainment’s standards of conduct, policies and procedures.
*This is a full time touring position eligible for benefits. Commission based pay. Essential Job Functions
- Sell merchandise in arena seats or designated point of sale location; collect payment and provide accurate change.
- Organize cash and credit receipts, submit deposits, maintain financial records, and settle daily sales with management.
- Order and manage assigned inventory items.
- Obtain supplies and merchandise from storage trailers to replenish for sales.
- Provide preparation support to the Touring Sales Lead as needed.
- Prepare all merchandise and/or food products as needed prior to each selling period.
- Assist at designated point of sale location as directed by Touring Sales Lead.
- Take part in equipment load/unload from storage trailers and movement into/out of arena.
- Assist with set up, tear down, and repack of stand equipment as directed.
- Attend sales, customer service, and sanitation training as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred, but not required).
- Able to travel internationally and domestically 100% of the time. Must have a valid passport.
- Sales/Retail Sales or Hospitality background (preferred, but not required).
- Superior customer service skills.
- Personable team player with good communication skills.
- Dedicated, reliable, and punctual with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage cash and inventory balances.
- Quickly calculate correct change for cash sales.
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written directions.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.