| Full Time
Financial Planning & Analysis — Accounting Operations/Corporate Accounting
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Perform timely and accurate general ledger accounting duties, analyses and reconciliations of account activity, and internal financial reporting activities supporting all areas of the business. Preparation of monthly internal and quarterly/annual external consolidated corporate financial reporting. Assist in domestic and international yearly audits. Essential Job Functions
- Obtain/prepare supporting data, document, and record/review financial transactions. Transaction and account responsibilities may include areas such as domestic and international entertainment operations, cash and credit card reconciliations, overhead costs, expenses, prepaid and accruals, intercompany transactions and error suspense accounts, foreign currency upload, and consolidation/elimination entries.
- Review, analyze, and reconcile general ledger activity and account balances relating to assigned financial activity/transactions, in a thorough and timely manner. Document and record necessary adjustments to correct any errors or omissions identified through this process in accordance with established company policies, procedures, and due dates. Ensure that assigned GL account balances are supported by appropriate documentation and/or proper and timely reconciliation to internal or external statements or subsidiary ledgers/systems.
- Develop and maintain recurring and ad-hoc internal operating/financial reports relating to assigned areas of accountability. Prepare special reports, analyses, and schedules in support of the annual audits as requested.
- Monthly bank reconciliations including domestic and international accounts.
- Support in continuously improving the Company’s accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls and seek operational efficiencies.
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provide ongoing support and internal customer service to business partners.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or related discipline, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in public or corporate accounting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and exposure to enterprise financial systems (Infor/SAP/Oracle).
- Strong understanding of current GAAP standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with management.
- Ability to work on a broad range of financial/accounting projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt in an ever changing, fast paced, high growth environment.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.