Touring Sales Representative
Touring Show/Traveling position Ellenton (HQ)
| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — FCP Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Commission based sales representative, responsible for fast paced concessions merchandise sales to generate maximum revenue. Excellent customer service skills and drive to maximize sales a must. Engage in sales activities including sales training, coaching, and supervision of temporary agency support personnel. Assist with operational activities related to consumer product division of touring production. Adhere to and support Feld Entertainment’s standards of conduct, policies and procedures.
*This is a full time touring position eligible for benefits. Commission based pay. Essential Job Functions
- Ensure point of sale location is organized and clean based on display strategy set by management.
- Sell merchandise at designated point of sale location; collect payment and provide accurate change.
- Organize cash and credit receipts, submit deposits, maintain financial records, and settle daily sales with management.
- Order and manage assigned inventory items.
- Obtain supplies and merchandise from storage trailers to replenish for sales.
- Supervise activities of supplied agency support personnel.
- Prepare all merchandise and/or food products as needed prior to each selling period.
- Take part in equipment load/unload from storage trailers and movement into/out of arena.
- Assist with set up, tear down, and repack of stand equipment as directed.
- Attend sales, customer service, and sanitation training as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically 100% of the time. Must have a valid passport.
- Sales/Retail Sales or Hospitality background (preferred, but not required).
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize duties for effective and successful customer sales.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Organization, critical thinking, communication, and time management skills.
- Personable team player with good communication skills.
- Dedicated, reliable, and punctual with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage cash and inventory balances.
- Quickly calculate correct change for cash sales.
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written directions.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.