Senior Inventory Analyst
| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — FCP - Inventory Control
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The successful candidate will apply both technical and business skills to meet and exceed analytical reporting needs for Feld Consumer Products as well as other departments related to logistics and procurement activities within Feld Entertainment. This person will also act as lead in developing and implementing analytical reporting and data views incorporating data elements from disparate systems via use of data warehousing and business intelligence tools to further business objectives of the company. Essential Job Functions
- Develop best in class analytics to provide corporate leadership with tools necessary to make strategic business decisions.
- Maintain databases for inventory, sales, and all related information.
- Responsible for timely distribution of all analytical reports. Review and edit all reports as needed.
- Work in conjunction with IT to streamline information flow between Inventory Control and other related departments within supply chain and logistics.
- Provide ad hoc reporting for business partners as special needs arise.
- Serve as point of contact for developing, testing and implementing software changes and enhanced reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Data Analytics or Information Systems, 3 to 5 years training, or equivalent combination.
- Previous experience with inventory analytics, supply chain, forecasting, warehousing and merchandising systems.
- Experience with reporting automation tools and techniques like macros or scripting to increase productivity and create repeatable reporting processes.
- Strong understanding and experience creating reports and data extracts from relational databases.
- Ability to quickly understand inventory and merchandising data, metadata, disparate data sources and identify commonalities.
- Understanding of an IBM iSeries mainframe (AS/400) computing system and the IBM DB2 database system as a user or developer.
- Ability to read, write, modify, and create queries using the Query for IBM tool and SQL on Microsoft SQL databases.
- Advanced to Expert level skills with the following software packages – Microsoft Excel and Access, SQL Server Reporting Studio (SSRS), SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- Understanding of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and the ability to access them to retrieve data for analytics using standard toolsets.
- Knowledge of the Qlik Sense Data Analytics Platform or IBM Planning Analytics is a plus, but not required.
- Attention to detail and strong ability to assimilate and calculate figures, and provide accurate reporting.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.