FCP Arena Tour Manager
Show Unit/Traveling Show
| Full Time Temporary
Logistics and Merchandising — FCP Motor Sports
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
(The Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement adopted by the Company for all associates on September 16, 2021 “Vaccine Policy” is paused as to all Florida employees until further notice pursuant to House Bill No. 1-B.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The position will be responsible for handling all aspects of the tour related to consumer product logistics, sales and operations in the field. Between tour stops and during the rest of the year, this position includes development responsibilities including but not limited to: inventory management, product development, product placement, licensed athlete development, industry relationship building, sales environment development, tour equipment development and participation in the series planning overall. Essential Job Functions
- All event advance work: travel planning, staff management, vending staff communication, venue communication, freight and logistics.
- Product planning and development.
- Product environment planning, pricing strategy and product presentation.
- On site representative of Feld consumer products with sponsors, race teams and athletes related to product and selling presentation.
- Sales forecasting and inventory management.
- Event product orders as well as event replenishment orders.
- Management and distribution of products to various point of sale locations.
- Management of all selling locations including mobile trailers and site built locations.
- Management of POS system.
- Supervision of touring staff
- Collaborative communication and planning with Show Operations on all aspects of show set up and pit party layout related to consumer products sales and operations.
- Maximizes sales in venue of all consumer products.
- Management of budgeted expenses and sales projections.
- High School diploma. Some college preferred.
- 2 years minimum working in live events; preferably in a stadium environment.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Knowledge of Live Event Merchandise Operations.
- Must be a self-starter, team player, quick learner, and organized with multitasking and leadership skills.
- Must be a good communicator and able to make quick and practical decisions.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able and willing to travel.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.