Concessions & Retail Manager Trainee
| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — FCP Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Concession Manager Trainee will work in all capacities related to concession management leading to the role of Concession Manager after completing all stages. Trainee may be assigned to traveling positions on many different shows throughout the progression of the training process. Essential Job Functions
- Assistant Manager: 12 - 24 months - Work directly for the Manager assisting in all aspects of managing a traveling retail business.
- Sales Coordinator: 3 - 6 months - Monitor and control the sales floor, keep information in the Engagement Information System (EIS) up to date, manage all uniform equipment (includes managing uniform maintenance and care.) This training and time line will be covered during the first 12 months of Assistant Manager training.
- Bookkeeper: 6 - 11 months - Control merchandise balances, report daily and weekly financials, monitor and control independent contractor balances, and report incoming and outgoing sku's.
- Distribution Clerk: 3 - 6 months - Responsible for all warehousing functions and distribution along with helping to manage the equipment load-in and load-out processes.
- Stockman: 3 months - Assisting with operations and merchandise distribution along with learning all aspects of a traveling warehousing and distribution center. Assist with management of equipment load-in and load-out processes.
- College degree (Business or Retail Management major preferred) or equivalent experience required. 2 to 3 years retail or similar experience preferred.
- Retail sales management of 20+ associates preferred.
- Highly customer service oriented.
- Strong organization skills and extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to travel 90-100%.
- Multilingual a plus (emphasis on Spanish)
- Computer skills: Basic PC skills, Microsoft Office, Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Superior communication skills.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.