Manager of International Sourcing
| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — FCP Jessup Warehouse
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
To manage the process from concept to retail ready product including sourcing, engineering, and manufacturing. The primary goal is to manufacture and deliver safe, reliable, cost effective and quality merchandise while enforcing critical time lines. Essential Functions
- Manage the International Purchasing group including, coaching, counseling, and training.
- Manage and approve the manufacturing process (i.e. mold making, tooling patterns, engineering pilots, first shots, pre-production samples and production samples) while enforcing critical time lines.
- Evaluate and negotiate all quotes and tooling/production methods to determine the best source (considering lead time, method and cost-including duties, quota charges, etc.
- Consult with Product Development on new concepts for product and instruct them on necessary design modifications to ensure mold release, alignment of paint masks, and overall feasibility with proceeding into the manufacturing phase.
- Work with Quality Assurance group to ensure all products pass the CPSC/ASTM testing requirements.
- Appoint the most suitable factory based on the evaluation of the various manufacturing proposals obtained from the selected factories.
- Coordinate with the International Shipping Department for timely shipment of all finished products.
- College degree or minimum of 3 years related work experience.
- Must have good negotiating skills as well as excellent customer service.
- Literate with current information technology processes.
- Excellent follow-up, managing priorities, and the ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Strong math and computer skills.
- Advanced Excel knowledge including pivot tables, h-lookups, v-lookups and macros.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.