Director, International Brand Marketing EMEA Region
| Full Time
Marketing — International Brand Marketing
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Now in its third generation of Feld family leadership, Feld Entertainment is the worldwide leader in bringing spectacular live entertainment to audiences around the globe. We do this through investing passion, innovation and meticulous attention to detail in everything we do. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to entertain the world.
The Brand Marketing Team develops and influences brand and consumer strategies across the business portfolio to maximize brand value, franchises and customer relationships for the short and long term.
This role works with teams across the company.
The role of Director, International Brand Marketing, demands an individual who is action-oriented and has an ability to think strategically with a passion for marketing execution. The Director, International Brand Marketing, contributes to revenue generation by working with the in-market team to establish brand-building strategies that result in efficient and effective brand marketing programs to drive awareness, engagement and encourage purchase.
The Director, International Brand Marketing, develops and refines the brand’s creative campaign and messaging to attract potential consumers across digital and traditional advertising channels. This role works closely with the EMEA team on go-to-market planning, drives cross-functional collaboration and spearheads consumer-facing communication approaches for the brand. This role will oversee all brands that tour the EMEA region including Disney On Ice and Marvel Universe Live. Additional brandswill be added to meet business needs.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with EMEA team to develop advertising campaigns that enhance brand image and maximize revenue.
- Monitor the performance of those strategies in order to make necessary updates and improvements.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners in identifying campaign insights that enable brand differentiation and offer a competitive edge in the market.
- Stay on top of industry best practices to keep the brand marketing relevant through compelling creative and messaging.
- Be a team player.
- Four-year undergraduate degree in marketing, advertising or business.
- 10+ years’ experience in brand marketing, entertainment, advertising or consumer product marketing with a focus in developing creative and innovative marketing strategies that leverage online and offline channels.
- Experience working with the EMEA region.
- Outstanding creative skills in developing campaigns from inception to launch.
- Strong project management skills and ability to execute quality work within tight deadlines.
- Superior communication skills and ability to interact with key partners.
- Extraordinary problem-solving skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the brands, a strategic and creative thinker with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.