Show Unit/Traveling Show
Production & Operations Touring Units — Motocross Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 80 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
A Supercross Flagger is a seasonal employee that will be trained in caution flagging and communications for our touring events. The flagger communicates with the Head Flagger via a radio set and displays track conditions to competitors using a combination of yellow flags and remotely operated yellow warning lights. The flagger's primary objective is to provide information to the competitors about track conditions ahead. Essential Functions
- Flagging and Radio Communications during the Supercross Race.
- Learn and understand Supercross racing flagging rules.
- Learn and understand radio communications and protocols.
- Learn and understand proper safety rules as applied to flagging for Supercross.
- Learn to identify and report any safety issues to the Flag Team Manager and/or the Flag Safety Coordinator
Skills & Abilities
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Entry level position, training provided.
- Available to work a variety of hours and shifts, weekends are a must.
- Perform the duties and the functions of this job, you are required to stand for extended lengths of time on a racetrack.
- Must have full use of your hands to handle flag and/or safety light remote for extended lengths of time.
- Must be able to hear and understand audio communications through radios, with earbuds.
- Must be able to wear a helmet for extended lengths of time while on the racetrack.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.