| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — Purchasing
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Performs the day-to-day purchasing duties associated with managing high volume and/or high dollar strategic vendor lines within product categories and/or supports FMS, Ice Ops, Floor Shows, Live Shows or other traveling units as assigned. Designs and recommends strategies to enhance product quality and reduce costs. Holds responsibility for suppliers within the Sr. Buyer’s product category based on established department goals. Remains responsive to changes in operations and implements plans to maximize performance and results. Serves in a leadership role within the department and mentors Buyers. Will train personnel outside the department on Infor Lawson functionality, to include RQC, Punchout and Receiving Self-Service. Assists with managing Travel and updating information in Concur Essential Functions
- Manage multiple product lines and suppliers. Identify and execute opportunities to expand or leverage existing product capabilities
- Create POs and expedite shipments, as necessary, to make certain that customers receive product and/or services in a timely manner. Maintain accurate vendor information in Lawson and makes certain that part numbers loaded under their product category are entered and maintained properly.
- Assumes leadership role in the department and in vendor meetings on assigned projects. Serves as mentor for less experienced department personnel.
- Meets and interacts regularly with vendors to make formal presentations on Supplier performance, Feld expectations and results of any corrective actions taken. Negotiate with vendors to enhance FELD’s profitability by initiating collaborative cost saving initiatives. Report on cost savings on a quarterly basis. Minimize financial exposure to FELD based on Procurement best practices and sound payment decisions.
- Develops and maintains good rapport with all departments, as well as suppliers. Provide responsive, courteous support to end users and customers. Identify, develop and support the continuous improvement of product or services management process.
Skills & Abilities
- Four-year college degree in a related field and at least two years Purchasing experience or 6+ years combined Industry/Purchasing/Sourcing experience.
- 3+ years purchasing or accounting experience. Working knowledge of purchasing concepts.
- 3+ years of practical experience in the entertainment industry is a plus.
- CPM, SPSM or advanced education in Procurement, Logisitics or Supply Chain Management is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills: Integrated Financial System and/or ERP Software experience, such as Lawson, SAP, etc. and Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Project management knowledge helpful.
- Solid analytical skills and strong results orientation. Shows attention to detail.
- Excellent facilitative and communication skills.
- Good reading, writing, math and grammar skills.
- Practical quality improvement experience.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.