Senior Producer, Monster Jam TV
| Full Time
Marketing — Creative Services
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Senior Producer, Monster Jam TV, will oversee all aspects of the development and production of nationally-televised Monster Jam sportscasts. This oversight includes working with company leadership and stakeholders to develop storylines in alignment with strategic goals and objectives, working with internal and external production partners to capture live content at scheduled Monster Jam events across the country (and internationally), and working with post-production teams to deliver a Monster Jam television show that meets with our broadcast partner approval and exceeds our growing fanbase expectation. Essential Job Functions
- Manage and oversee execution of nationally broadcast Monster Jam sportscast
- Deliver on goals as identified by and in collaboration with company leadership and stakeholders including; Global Communications, Monster Jam Brand, Monster Jam Operations and Monster Jam Global Partnerships teams
- Leadership and follow through of strategically-mindful narrative; from pre-production, to production, through post-production and to delivery
- Work with the Creative Director, editors, motion graphic artists, production assistants, on-air talent, external partners and other members of production teams to plan, prepare and execute on a defined schedule with a stellar product
- Work closely with the Creative Director and editing team to create rundowns, assignments, and host reads
- Appoint external production partners and hold them accountable to scope of work and approved budget
- Manage day to day operations and annual budget Monster Jam TV
- Serve as the primary, day-to-day point of contact between Feld Entertainment, Inc and our broadcast partner in establishing schedules, confirming specs, delivery, etc.
- Writing and producing story-line elements as needed
- Line produce select show segments and or features
- Maintain smooth and clear communication with all Monster Jam stakeholders
- Work with the Field Producer to keep Creative Director, Producers, On-Air Talent, Camera Operators, Editors and Graphic Designers informed and/or tasked to accomplish timely delivery of scheduled shows
- National Broadcast Producer experience in a leadership role.
- Stadium or Arena sporting or entertainment event broadcast experience.
- 10+ years prior broadcast sports/entertainment experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Interest in Monster Jam and eagerness to learn about this growing phenomenon.
- Ability to travel weekends to events as Senior Producer of the MJ TV show.
- Ability to work different schedules including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail. The ability to identify key points within events and footage.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment. Works well under pressure and make decisions quickly.
- Must be able to work efficiently in television environment, while maintaining composure in a dynamic production environment.
- Must be organized and be able to manage live events and sales elements and commercial breaks in a very fluid production environment.
- Ability to work with production crew and Talent under deadline pressure to produce content for live or taped productions.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.