Fleet Operations ManagerPaxton, Illinois | Full Time Florida Operations & Show Support — Motor Sports - Fleet Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Paxton Fleet Operations Manager is responsible for supervising, planning, scheduling, performing, and directing all Technicians, Crew Chiefs, and Fabricators in the Paxton shop. They will evaluate the repairs and service on all Monster Trucks. Maintain all trailers, tools, and all other equipment needed to perform essential job functions. Support all race teams as they need to maintain fleet trucks when they are located at both the Fleet Paxton Shop and Fleet Monster Jam Univ. Shop.Essential Functions
- Supervises the development and implementation of routine maintenance schedules for assigned Monster Jam Trucks and Transport Vehicles.
- Stocks receives, inventories, and orders all parts and supplies to keep Paxton, IL Fleet Shop part inventories to the proper level to support both east and west fleet shops.
- Maintains work records and files.
- Assigns duties to fleet shop workers.
- Review work completed to ensure it is up to quality standards.
- Enforces all health and safety policies in the shop.
- Ensures that all deadlines are met.
- Assists employees in on-site health or safety emergencies.
- Inspects and cleans shop equipment.
- Operates shop machinery such as forklifts or manufacturing equipment.
- Ensures that the shop area is clean, organized, and free of dangerous or hazardous material.
- Provide continuous direction, support, feedback, and coaching to staff to ensure consistency and compliance with company standards throughout the fleet shops.
- Facilitate all touring chassis repairs at both Paxton shops
- Provide employee conflict resolution in a positive, effective manner. Follow company guidelines for discipline/terminations.
- Responsible for following and administering the rules, regulations, and guidelines set forth by “Feld Entertainment, Inc.” best practices as they pertain to the Monster Jam and Fleet Shops.
- Continually seek to improve the operational efficiency of the Fleet Shops.
- Supervise all Monster Jam Stunt Truck operations
- Supervise all Monster Jam University Paxton operations
- Must have basic knowledge of the Monster Jam Brand.
- Accepts other relevant duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Warehouse, factory, or shop experience required.
- At least 3 years in a supervisory role in a mechanical or body shop.
- Possesses detailed knowledge of the shop industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Excellent time management; must possess strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Superior customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure with a heightened sense of urgency.
- Ability prioritizes duties for effective and successful events.
- Availability to work extended hours, holidays, and weekends dependent upon business demands.
- Must be dedicated, reliable, and punctual.
- Demonstrate positive and professional behavior towards clients and co-workers at all times.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and be a team player.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.