Worker's Compensation Clerk
| Part Time
Human Resources & Administration — Benefits
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
This position will perform a variety of clerical, data entry, recordkeeping, and customer
service tasks to assist with the smooth operation of WC claims administration. Under general
direction, ensures timely processing of workers' compensation claims. Essential Functions
- Process and maintain workers' compensation claims. Handle timely and accurate payment of small medical bills and reimbursements.
- Work with the insurance carriers and employees to coordinate medical treatment and provide the necessary follow-up.
- Provide accurate and timely responses to the requests of the show staff, employees, and medical providers via telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Help Worker's Compensation Administrator maintain OSHA reports and logs
- Performs data entry and filing tasks to keep the Worker's Compensation system and files up to date
- Run detailed statistical and analytical reports from Worker's Compensation systems as requested.
- Back up the Worker's Compensation Administrator as needed
- Will assist the Benefits Director as needed. May be assigned other tasks as needed.
- High School degree required.
- Ability to work independently; to organize and prioritize work
- Good verbal and writing skills
- Ability to work well with people
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Word
- Worker's Compensation experience preferred.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.